Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

I have just been woken up by the most overwhelming feling of feeling sick!!! I used to get it alot but not for a while. I have just been pacing round thinking that i couldn't bare it if i was sick and wouldn't be able to cope to top if off I had the runs!!! ahhhhhhh. I know deep down I prob wont be sick coz as soon as I came on here I now feel better coz my minds being taken off it but I am to scared to go 2 sleep!! I am sooooo tired so I will just have to give in i think.

I really hate it when this happeneds!!!!

Hello Lucy,

I too really hate it when that happens. One time several years back I was going through a rather stressful time, and I was asleep one nite and man I woke up and felt like if I moved I'd be sick. That is just the worst feeling. Luckily I didn't though, but times like that can really scare you. I agree if you come on here and you start to feel better, then its probably just a passing thing. When I get stomach aches in the night and feel sick, coming on here always usually helps me feel better unless its like a bug or something. I hope you feel better and fall asleep soon!

I know how you feel I hate going to sleep when I feel sick...it's good that you came here and I'm glad that it's making you feel a little better. Did you try taking something for it? When I feel "Puke-a-tronic" I usually lay down and watch TV or a movie and try to take my mind off of it! I hope you start feeling better so you can get some sleep!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

yea whenever i wake up feeling crappy, i usually turn on the bathroom light and the tv. hope you feel better

becky

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

I know I hate it to. When I am awake I can take something for my nerves and stomach, and than wait it out. When you wake up its like you are caught off guard, and you freak out more because it takes longer to control it. The pacing the shaking the worrying it gets to be so much. Try some tea, watch tv, try to read a book or take a hot bath.