Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Daily Headaches

Default Daily Headaches

For the past 3 or so days I get this sudden sharp pain in the middle of my forehead. It progressively gets worse. My head feels hot with no fever. I feel restless then I feel sick to my stomach. Sometimes Advil takes the pain away. It doesn't feel like my usual migranes so I haven't taken any imitrex. I'm in bed right now freaking out because it hurts, my head is hot and everytime I lay on my side my stomach gets more upset. Plus everyone keeps eating around me and the smell makes me feel worse. But my stomach keeps growling like I'm hungry but I'm scared to attempt anything.

Default Re: Daily Headaches

I'm sorry. I'm starting to panic now. I rested and found a comfortable position for my head and it wasn't as bad. I thought I'd be ok. I ate half a bagle with cream cheese and it soon turned into a sour upset stomach. I took some pills for that and a anxiety pill but its not helping. I just had 2 gaviscons. I feel like I'm ruining everyone's day by not feeling well. So not only do I feel horrible I get stuck with the guilt of not doing things everyone wants me to do. I'm suppose to start my period tomorrow so I don't know if its that? I did my first enema bag yesterday, so I don't know if it could be that? I'm just hoping I didn't catch a SV. I didnt eat out yesterday so I don't know what's going on. I just feel horrible and guilty.