Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Worried about tomorrow...need advice

Tomorrow I'm going to six flags in jersey with some friends. My anxiety has been bad lately so I'm kind of freaking out about going. We are leaving early and sometimes when I don't sleep enough I get a headache that makes me nauseous. It's already almost midnight here and we are leaving at 7. They want to stay until the park closes. I'm just so anxious. What happens if I really don't feel good and I'm stuck there all day? Idk what I should do. I know they won't leave early.

Default Re: Worried about tomorrow...need advice

Wow, thats a sucky mindset I know its hard, but u gotta be brave... Focus on how much fun you're going to have, instead of all the bad stuff. Someone said on here before (and i think u should keep this in mind, like i do..), "Just b/c I may FEEL sick at times, doesn't mean I AM actually sick". I never get enough sleep and it makes me feel miserable, so I understand. But try to get some rest, and wake up tomorrow with a whole new outlook! And enjoy yourself. You deserve it. Im jealous alittle lol.
    For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; But of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2Timothy. 1:7)