Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Ate moldy cheese help!!

Two days ago I bought a bag I sargento shreeded mozzarella. I poured it on my pasta and saw there was a chunk of blue mold on one piece. I immediately threw the pasta away and returned the cheese to the store for another bag of the same thing. My boyfriend and I ate it that night and then ate it again last night. However this morning he saw just like the other bag there was a chunk with blue mold on it. I'm so scared he or I will get sick now. We didn't eat any mold but ate the cheese that was in the bag with the mold. It's been 12 hours since we've eaten it the second time. And two days since the first time. What do you think the chances are that he or I will get sick? I'm panicking.

Default Re: Ate moldy cheese help!!

youd probably have d* if it was *that* bad the mould. if not then probably nothing!

Thanks. I don't have any d. I just feel sick. I don't know if it's from just worrying though

Believe me when I say that mold won't hurt you. Truth be told, cheese is actually a form of mold anyhow. I've eaten it in the past (such as on bread and cheese) and realized it after the fact and it didn't hurt me. You'll be fine. Trust me on this one!

Thank you so much! I'm feeling better about it now