Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Uggh today was such a good day and now this :(

So, my sister just invited a couple of her friends over and one of them was terribly sick just a few days ago!! What if she uses the bathroom and spreads her illness...
    She feels better now, but she could still be contagious! When I told my sister how she might still be contagious she was like "No, she's not." Thanks, REALLY believable *rolls eyes* Anyways, do you think this girl could still be contagious or am I just overreacting terribly?

Default Re: Uggh today was such a good day and now this :(

Uggh she's here ;_;

*hugs*
    It's true that if it was noro it could still be in her intestines (you know what I mean!) Just take the proper hand-washing precautions you normally would! It may have been something else, though! Some other kind of bug, anxiety, FP, etc. Hang in there!

Just bleach the bathroom after she's gone, and all should be well.

Thanks for the tips guys! Luckily, she didn't use the bathroom (well, not to my knowledge anyways, but I'm glad she didn't because bleaching the bathroom is a pain -_-). So I think I'm in the clear. I am a little worried though that it might of been noro because I think it was a really bad virus (lasted a long time) Then again I'm not sure and she didn't use the bathroom so I probably shouldn't worry about it.
    Last edited by Chibinarwhal; 08-06-2013 at 03:09 PM.