Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Kinda a panic post

I haven't pooped in 4 days and I felt the constipation pressure and the following gas pangs with nausea. I've taken my Remeron, Ranitidine and Phenergan about 2 hours ago, which I do for sleep, but shouldn't my nausea be gone already? If I can't swallow them, I'm going to have to put some under my tongue.

I'm having gas and slight pain in my intestines. I went to the bathroom today but I was clearly backed. I was free from nausea for about an hour after pooping, but the nausea returned. The thing that sucks is I was listening to sappy music, which def sparked the nausea that went away.

I also have only had 6 hours of sleep yesterday so I'm running on fumes. It sucks cause I was falling asleep in my chair, and then I said to myself "I should listen to some music until my pills digest" instead of just going to sleep.

I put a few pills under my tongue while typing this and it was horrible lol. It didn't taste like my Phenergan usually tastes... it tasted kinda fruity. It also burned my tongue instantaneously compared to my old shaped Phenergan.

Please don't tell me about my damaging pill habits, I know and I don't see myself changing them soon... I just needed to rant to calm my anxiety.

Default Re: Kinda a panic post

Oh and what do you know... my nausea and anxiety dramatically reduced. Whether that be fault of Phenergan SUblingually or ranting anxiety is yet to be seen for me...

Glad you're feeling better hun.
    M I D N I G H T

It's weird how typing about it can relieve tension haha

Just sleep dep so I'm perfect

typing......or doing just about anything is a distraction for your mind.......your mind is what's probably causing the n in the first place. the Phenergan really isn't necessary on a daily basis if you find good distractions.....the side effects from taking so many will definitely cause you to feel bad.....constipation is horrible and causes n. if you're taking it to help you sleep you might want to try something else.....I've been where you are with taking sooo many pills and it's really not the answer for this problem......
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.