Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default What is this called?

I know I've been creating many threads so this'll be my last for a while.

I was eating a twinkie and I got immediately nauseated about halfway through. With the nausea, my anxiety skyrocketed. I was nice and cool before this, but my ears and the sides of my face got extremely hot and my whole body temperature increased enough for me to want to put my AC back on. I didn't because I'm afraid to stand up haha. The heat increase made me panic even more. THe nausea is gone right now, but my stomach feels funny.

I took a Phenergan about 6 hours ago and I might do it again. The problem with this is I'd have to stand up to get a liquid to take the pill with and I don't want to aggravate it haha. THen again, if the nausea comes back, I'll be angry at myself that I DIDN'T get up and get a drink.

I've been nauseated this whole week after I ate anything and I lost 12 lbs this month alone. Why did I get such a hot flash?

Default Re: What is this called?

That happens to me too. It's usually anxiety, or having to go #2... Then it goes away hope u feel better today!
    For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; But of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2Timothy. 1:7)

I get that from anxiety everytime I have it. :/

I never had that before and it was scary!

Would this work? For nausea I mean...
    https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/defau...=posts&t=18788

Sounds like a panic attack.
    M I D N I G H T

Soverysorry, this will most likely come across as rude, but it seems to me like you have an atrocious diet. I've seen a lot of your other threads. You seem to go days without eating, are so anxious that you need to take anti emetics every day, and when you do eat, it's junk food. When you take that into equation, it's no wonder you feel sick all the time.

I love my sweets, but I eat them in moderation. Personally, if I bought a huge bag of M&M's, I'd make it last for two weeks, I wouldn't snarf it all up in two or three days like you did.

I suggest taking it easy on the junk food, I think it would really help.

You're right actually; I do eat a bunch of stuff that is counteractive to my problems. It is gonna sound stupid but I don't get enough calories a day because I can't eat a certain amount so I munch on snacks that have allot of calories in them. I bought some stuff for drinks so I can start drinking without nausea, but the food part wasn't on my agenda until I can drink.

Extreme heat is one of my panic attack symptoms. I have literally hosed myself off in my yard with the water hose with my shirt tucked up into my bra to try to find some relief. It totally sucks. If I am anxious, the first thing I do is find air (fan, a/c, etc). I think it's due to adrenaline & the fight or flight response.
    "A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears." --Michel de Montaigne

Hot flashes happen to me all the time, usually nerves...I get bad nausea after I eat sweet things (like twinkies) all that sugar makes me feel horrible. Just keep drinking lots of liquids and chew mint gum or any kind of mint...peppermint tea helps too.