Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Was hospitalized, just needing some reassurance.

I haven't posted here in a long time, but I was released from the hospital about 36 hours ago due to injuries from a car accident. The person next to me was v*ing. I don't know what they had, and I know there could be numerous reasons that they were sick, but how likely is it to catch something from a hospital in the middle of the summer? I used my Clorox Hand Sanitizer a couple of times while I was there, but I know I might not have been as careful because I was on morphine and I also know I rubbed my blanket on my lips and eyes a lot. Now I'm nervous. :/
    Keep my heart light, maintain internal heights.

Default Re: Was hospitalized, just needing some reassurance.

If they were contagious with noro they would have isolated them as infection control. I am sure they v for some other reason.

Hope you are feeling better. Glad you seem to be on the mend. HUGS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

I am so sorry to hear about your accident! Are you ok? I agree that if there had been noro they wouldn't have had the patient next to you. No worries, you were, and are completely safe! Hope you are healing up well!!!!

I'm so sorry about your accident and I hope you're on your way to complete recovery. They sterilize those blankets and sheets every wash. I'm sure you'll be fine. The person may be v*ed from pain.