Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Just my luck... :(

So, today, my grandparents came over for dinner (it was steak, cheesey pasta, etc. you know, heavy foods) and a little while after dinner my grandfather grabbed my grandmother in a rush and told her that they need to go. Apparently he either got sick/ felt sick (he didn't say, he just said "I feel sick" I'm gonna call my grandmother and see what really happened) but I'm freakin' out so bad (my hands are shaking as I'm typing this.) I just wiped the bathroom down. I hope I don't get sick.... Of course my mom is reassuring me and saying that it was just the heavy meal but I can't relax until it's certain.... Please advise! Do you think I will be okay? I'm not sure if he actually got sick in our bathroom or not, but I hugged him earlier! Please, will I be okay?

Default Re: Just my luck... :(

Hey there!
    How long ago was this?
    Chances are, he may have just felt slightly ill and started to panic! Nobody wants to vomit whilst eating dinner with their family.
    Hope you're okay!
    Lacey x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Poor guy! It could have been anything! Older people are more sensitive to heavy foods than most. I'm SURE you won't catch anything. If you've wiped down the bathroom there's nothing to catch. So sorry that happened to you!

Thanks guys! Fortunately, he just felt a little ill ( he has stomach problems) and he didnt get sick! Well, at least my bathroom's clean!