Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default middle of the night worries

So it is currently 2:30 am and I was awoken by a n*, strange feeling in my stomach, I'd say about a half hour ago. I'm so exhausted that I've been having "fever dreams"--like, I've been hallucinating, imagining other people in the room and stuff. I needed to get on the computer to wake up and get out of these strange hallucinations, because they were really freaking me out. I have a weird feeling coming up my throat, like it sort of feels like a lump coming up. The feeling in my stomach is right in the middle, inches above my belly button. About a few minutes ago I was feeling very n*, but I think I was starting to work myself into a panic and that n* must have been from anxiety bc that has gone away. But I just feel overall strange, and it sucks because I am VERY tired and would love to go back to sleep, but I'm scared to :/...I'm worried about fp*. I had sushi tonight, but I got it from the same place I always eat it, and it's a very popular place that can definitely be trusted. It's not a fp* stomach ache I don't think. Just weird n*...

Default Re: middle of the night worries

How are you feeling?? You are the first person i have ever heard talk about fever dreams! i thought i was the only one who has had this happen to. I get them quiet frequently usually when i have a panic attack in the middle of the night and dreaming...i have woken up the exact same way you did....just know your not alone hugs and i really hope you are feeling much better