Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default anyone have a c section??

Any ladies here have a c section? I had to have an emergency c section with my son but I was put to sleep because I labored naturally and they didn't have time for a spinal. I have no idea what to expect. I am scared out of my mind. Did any of you tu during the c section? I am scheduled for surgery August 30th but I can go into labor anytime now and they would just do it then. I do not want to seem like a crazy person on the operating table haha

Default Re: anyone have a c section??

Hello. I am brand new here but I have to start somewhere. I had a c section with my daughter and I worried myself senseless about it and it was NOTHING! I was given something before the procedure to neutralize the acid in my stomach and I remember my anesthesiologist telling me that (tu) normally never happened unless your blood pressure dropped really low. The only pain I recall was the shot they gave to numb the area of my back before the actual spinal and it was trivial. 20 minutes and she was out and I was in recovery. I think you will be fine and best of luck to you with your new little one