Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I need help!

I'm at my friends house in new jersey and I just ate some new peach yogurt... when i first started eating it i noticed that it had these two small green specks in it, so i picked it out. I figured it was from the spoon or something. I ate like, half of the yogurt. Then I noticed another one, and a kind of bigger one at the bottom!!! I immediately stopped eating, and threw it away. Then I went and told my friends mom, but since i had already thrown it away she couldn't see it. Then she told me that if i started to feel really sick to tell her, which of course made it worse! Because now i'm anxious that i will throw up, and so i'm nauseous and i cant tell whether its anxiety nausea or food poisoning or what...i'm really nauseous! help!!!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

PLEASE help me!!! I feel a little better now...but i'm still nervous. is it likely i have food poisoning? my dad (i called him) says it isnt but still....ack!!!!

help!

<3 Anya--

I think you should be ok. In the event that it was mould you shoudl be fine because eating mould doesn't usually make you ill (hey, it's what they made penicillin from!) the only reason to worry would be if the yogurt itself tasted like it had gone off or was out of date, which I'm assuming it didn't/wasn't because you ate a fair amount of it. I'd wager you'll be totally fine :-)
    <center><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"4\"><font color=Magenta>I\'d Reach for the stars but I can\'t find my arms...</font></font>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah I once ate bread that had mold on it and I was fine. Although I'm allergic to pennacillin LoL. I think you'll be fine like Yenn said, unless the yogurt tasted like it was off you should be fine.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Thanks guys! ok so its been about 6 hours since i ate it...do u think that i would have been sick or had d* bynow if it had been that bad?

&lt;3 Anya--

oh yeh... if it was seriously gone off then your body would have reacted to it by now... anyway your stomach acids are strong enough to kill alot of germs and bacteria that enters your stomach so if your okay 6 hours on then I doubt anything was wrong with it in the 1st place!

Thanks guys! it's the next day and i'm fine so far...lol! There was a chunk of green stuff in it but my friend's mom said it was probably just a buildup of bacteria, and since i didn't eat the actual chunk, i was fine. i probably would have been fine anyway. Needless to say though, this has put me off yogurt!

&lt;3 Anya--