Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Can't do this anymore.

I just don't see a point of being here if all I can think about is not vomiting

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Can't do this anymore.

Lacey, let's talk. Add me on facebook. I'm worried about you and I want to help.
    Tick tock, time is passing and so is your life. Enjoy it while you can.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I was at that point not too long ago. If you need to talk, please talk to me!

I feel like that a lot too. Soooo much time spent on worrying about being sick, feeling funny, worrying about my family and kids, worrying about what I eat...I know, sometimes it's overwhelming. Sorry I cannot give you much advice, but you are not alone. Just embrace the good and calm days, however few there are. Hang in there, hun.

Lacey, trust me things will get better. I've been through a lot of issues with self harm and if you ever need someone to talk to pm me.

Lacey, you can PM me any time if you would like. I'll try my best to help you out.
    Virtue - "You don't need a reason to help people"

I understand the feeling. You can PM me anytime, or add me on facebook.
    M I D N I G H T

Thanks so much guys. Ive been off the radar for a while as I just can't deal with things. I'm not being rude x

Hi Lacey,

I feel the same as you. I'm having a really tough run with this. Been struggling since I was 6-7 years old. I'm 28. I've had good spells and bad spells...and currently I'm in a really bad place. All I think about is being sick...and how I don't want to be, who is, why are they, can I catch it, how can I stop it...? I want to have a family, but I'm terrified to get pregnant and I don't think I could handle a child being sick. (baby spit up doesn't bother me...but everything else does!) I'm also a teacher and was moved to Kindergarten this year...so honestly, I'm not terrified of my job. I'm scared all the time. I can't take it anymore.

Do you see anyone for help? I'm going to start...again. It hasn't really helped in the past, but I'm really hoping it will this time. If you need to talk, please reach out to me. I definitely understand what you're going through.

Definitely felt like this before also. Actually today I felt something funny in my stomach and completely lost it. For me I want to cry and I feel like I am never going to feel better again. So ready to just be free and not worry, the worst part of this phobia is the fear! It is crippling!