Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Big step forward

I just found out tonight that sv went around the county fair and a lot of the 4-Hers and their families got it. Even my kids' 4-H leader and his family got it. Apparently, my hubby knew about this, but didn't tell me (for obvious reasons). I found out tonight from the 4-H leader and instead of panic, I though "Woo Hoo! Missed that one!" Mental happy dance. It didn't even occur to me to go into my usual repetative thought pattern of "what if it's still going around" and living in fear it was hanging around the next corner. Maybe it's the summer sunshine, but sv went around to a lot of people I know and I didn't get it and I didn't panic about it either. My second thoughts were "I knew everyone was going to get sick with all that rain!" And "thank god we didn't eat out there. It was probably fp." I hope I can face winter sv season with this attitude.

Default Re: Big step forward

I am so very proud of you!

Thanks Love! It was so rainy and muddy with animal manure everywhere and very few sanitary facilities. It was probably inevitable that some people got sick from that alone. But not me! Yipee! And I didn't even worry about catching it from talking on the phone with someone who'd recently had it. Stupid to freak out about that since there are no known illnesses that can pass through a phone line, but I usually do anyway.

That's a great attitude to have Grace! Good for you!

Proud of you Kick emets a...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

Thanks!

Great job! These posts make me smile