Unrelated to Emetophobia but I've seen people reach out for other things on this site so I thought I'd do the same.

My boyfriend is turning 21 and we're all going out for dinner and then out afterwards. His parents have booked him a hotel room for the night as his birthday present and because it's easier for him to stay the night as oppose to going home as it is quite some distance.
I want to stay the night with him and my parents say I can make my own decision but that they will be extremely disappointed in me if I stay with him. My boyfriend and I haven't had sex and don't plan on having sex on this night- he is extremely respectful of me and hasn't ever pressured me to do anything, and even if he did I'm pretty sure I could handle it myself.
My parents obviously have thought the worst and think he will push me into having sex. Personally, I don't see the big deal even if we did have sex, like who cares? If it's with the right person and feels right then it shouldn't be an issue... I'm not planning on it anyway.

I really want to go with my boyfriend but my parents will guilt trip me for as long as they can remember this. I'm very close with my parents but I don't want them to see me differently. Every time we try to talk about it I just get frustrated at their unreasonableness. I don't want to go against their will but I just want to be with my boyfriend.

Am I really that bad for wanting to stay one night with him? Am I blowing it out of proportion or are they really actually being unreasonable?

Thank you for reading