Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default What do you think this weird mix of symptoms is? :/

Hi all!

Today I realized at about 3 o'clock that I hadn't eaten anything, just had coffee and water. No appetite, some stomach pain and nausea.

I started to feel hungry but nothing sounded good at all. An apple was the only thing I could think of tolerating so I ate it and immediately started to have nausea mixed with twinges of stomach pain in my upper right abdomen. Now I'm afraid to try to eat anything else, and certainly am not hungry to.

TMI (as always) but I did have one BM earlier in the day and tried to go again to ease this weird pain but I couldn't.

I guess I didn't eat well yesterday, especially late into the evening when I was overdoing it on junk food but nothing that really should be bothering me in this way. It's very unpleasant.. more so than maybe how I feel after I do eat too much.
    "This is impossible."
    "Only if you believe it is."

"I stood yesterday. I can stand today."

Default Re: What do you think this weird mix of symptoms is? :/

I know the feeling. Just make yourself some tea (preferably ginger or chamomile) and rest on the couch. It will make you feel so much better.
    Even though it's rough, trust me it won't last long and you'll feel better in no time!