Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: feel like crap

SO last night i went out, and as i get to the bar, my best friends brother (who is like my brother) asks me to drive him somewhere. im like yea sure. right after that he tells me he has "food poisoning" and has been v* and d* all day. even at the bar. so im like great, i cant tell him i wont drive him now. so he got in my car, touched my radio, the thing to open my window, door handle, all that stuff. plus he gave me a kiss on the cheek and was like talking in my ear real close to me. now im freaked that he might have a sv*. what if he does? i didnt touch anything he touched, but im still so freaked out cuz he contaminated my car!!!! he said he ate chinese food with him girlfriend and then when he got home the d* started and then the v*. is it food poisoning? or could it be a sv*?

also, my back has been KILLING me for like 4 or 5 days now. like to the point of where i feel like crap. So has my jaw. now im worried that there is somethign really wrong with me. my mom says that my jaw is probably from grinding my tetth at night while im sleeping, but its never hurt like that before. my jaw has been bothering me for like 2 weeks. my back is like really really sore. i dont know what i did. i didnt do much out of the ordinary.i mean, i went to nyc the other day, and thats where it started hurting. in this real estate agent's car. why would myback hurt so bad? and my jaw? i hope theres not somethign seriously wrong with me

[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

It could be either. Both are contagious. Just wash wash wash your hands!

This is off topic kind of.

But not all food poisonings are contagious, are they?

i didnt think food poisoning was contagious at all. how can you catch somethign bad that someone ate?

Is it contagious?</font>

Some types of food poisoning are contagious through the fecal-oral route, if the hands are not washed properly before eating or handling food and after toileting or diapering.

</font>Salmonella passes from the feces of people or animals, to
    other people or other animals. There are many different kinds of
    Salmonella bacteria. Salmonella serotype Typhimurium
    and Salmonella serotype Enteritidis are the most common in the
    United States.

ive been looking online and the only way you can get food poisoning
    from another person is if you east their feces. and if you do that you
    deserve to get food poisoning

</font>

that's is true, food poisoning is only contagious through contact with either faeces or v*. just make asure you wash your hand thoroughly and you'll be fine. it does sound like food poisoning too, i never eat chianese food cuz of food poisoning i once had with it. i don't like the way this phobia restricts me so much.

hope you feel better soon
    .:.Lily White Skin.:.
    *~*Blood Red Lips*~*

thanks yea my parents went out with their friends today, and usually
    id just order chinese takeout..... but not today left over pasta it
    is!

yea i talked to him today and hes better. so i guess it was food poisoning. he had spare ribs at the chinese place yuck.