Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Stomach Ache!

Default Stomach Ache!

Im new here but I've had emetophobia since march this year, right now ive had a stomach ache for the past 5 hours and don't know what to do with myself, need some sort of help or reassurance because ive had like 5 panic attacks already

Default Re: Stomach Ache!

Is it just an ache, a burn, pressure? You didn't really mention being nauseated. Most likely if you had a stomach virus you would have thrown up by now if it was going to happen. Try to do things that help you relax. For me its soaking in a hot bath, deep breathing, amd focusing on a game or book.

Quote Originally Posted by jparsons93 View Post
    Is it just an ache, a burn, pressure? You didn't really mention being nauseated. Most likely if you had a stomach virus you would have thrown up by now if it was going to happen. Try to do things that help you relax. For me its soaking in a hot bath, deep breathing, amd focusing on a game or book.
    i have been slightly nauseous but its evidently from the waves of anxiety that come from the stomach ache. I focusing on writing some music now its working out pretty well thank you!

You're very welcome. I'm glad you're feeling better!