Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: i feel ewwie

Default i feel ewwie

I am struggling today. The past few days actually. I have stomach issues and I always feel sick. Doctors don't know whats wrong with me. So tired of tests. But yea. I just keep feeling like im going to *v* and I don't like it. I am scared to eat all the time. But i force myself to and then i end up feeling really sick. I hate this!
    ~always wishing for the best, Eveningstar~

Default Re: i feel ewwie

I'm the same way. I hardly eat because of how I feel. The doctors can't give me an answer either. I get tons of tests. Blood tests are always fine. My colonoscopy showed that I have a long non functioning colon and I have gastritis from too much stomach acid. But they say I'm fine. They give me zofran which hardly does anything. I asked if they could give me phenergan because that's what my old doctor use to give me but the doctor says they don't give patients that because of the side effects. I was like what???? Ok side effect 1. No nausea 2. A little sleepy 3. I can tolerate food. Yeah that sounds like a horrible medication. Thanks doc!

I hope you feel better. I'm in the exact same boat as you. Up a s*** creek without a paddle.