Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Reassurance Needed/What is it?

Hey guys!

I haven't posted in a while but I was wondering if y'all could help shed some light on something. I am visiting family and one of them has a child that is 3. She can't speak very much so all she says is "mommy, tummy huuuuuuurrrrtts" and has been saying it for the last three days. This morning she v*. She doesn't seem to have a fever and she hasn't gone to the bathroom in a few days, so we were wondering if it was constipation. Does anyone have any idea what this is?

Thanks

Default Re: Reassurance Needed/What is it?

If she hasn't had a bowel movement in a few days, it could be constipation. I would suggest she visit her doctor. I had a friend who's baby was v*ing due to constipation and he had to get on medication, she may need the same. It doesn't sound like a bug, though it could be a mild one. I'd think it would have started with the v*ing though, or that there would be d* along with it in the last few days. Again, I would take her in to have a professional opinion, constipation in littles isn't something to mess around with.

Default Re: Reassurance Needed/What is it?

Yes she continued v* and they took her to the hospital. Turns out it was constipation! Poor baby! Thank you for the answer!