Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default PMS Nightmare! Wish it was over.

I'm suppose to start in 4 days. My PMS starts at least a week ahead if time. So for the past week I literally feel 2-3 months pregnant and look like it too. My stomach is so bloated and hard I'm so uncomfortable. So today I woke up early because I just couldn't sleep anymore. But I've been so lethargic and I can't stop eating today. My stomach is rumbling so much because of course I didnt want food just junk. And now I've got severe heartburn because of it. I can't help but panic over everything I ate. I just wish I'd start so I could be over this.

Default Re: PMS Nightmare! Wish it was over.

You poor thing. I'm on day 2-started yesterday-and am still feeling kinda crappy.
    Try and remind yourself that the junk food craving is just the hormones going into overdrive. Plus, I always give myself a little leeway this time of the month and just kind of eat whatever sounds appetizing at the time...kind of like a reward for the crappiness of PMS'ing!
    Hope you are feeling a bit better, Hun!
    Jennifer
    “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”
    ― John Milton, Paradise Lost

Ugh... Had dinner and oh man. I had to leave blockbuster because to top it off I took 3 colon cleanse pills last night. I never know when they will kick in because my system is so messed up inside. I'm sweating and hot right now. Almost home. I know it's the pills but I fear SV anyway.

So I started 2-3 days early. My appetite is really low. I've been forcing myself to eat. The only thing I had today was an oatmeal bar. We went out but as soon as we got to the restaurant my stomach turned and started to panic of course. I took a couple if bites if my sons food since he wasn't eating. A few hours later I had a strawberry bar then got hit with bad acid reflux. I just forced myself to eat a peanut butter honey sandwich hoping to calm the acid down. It's so frustrating. Either can't stop eating or I can't eat.