Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default feeling fluey unexpectedly, really scared

Heu guys it's been a while.
    Since yesterday I experience more or less strong nausea. I don't know why.
    I've been to a psychiatric clinic since the 21st. Because of stress with a close friend I've had very bad period of crying and feeling anxious. I've felt better though but right after that Ive become sick. I don't have d but it burns a bit. But I feel legit fluey. Is there something like post stress sickness? I've only heard of sickness from acute stress. I'm so scared I might be sick since it's gotten worse today!! The nausea started yesterday evening.

Default Re: feeling fluey unexpectedly, really scared

It defo sounds like stress! Stress can do alot of nasty things to our bodies
    you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re reading the last one
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: feeling fluey unexpectedly, really scared

Thanks for the reply! I've had a good sleep, but took an anti emetic just in case because I felt really insecure. But today I feel fine again. B^) Maybe it was just minor food poisoning who knows.