Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Post quick reply??

Where does the comment go when I hit "post quick reply"?

Default Re: Post quick reply??

To the thread. It just gives you more options to write your post if you click "go advanced". Quick replying is just... Quicker.
    Tick tock, time is passing and so is your life. Enjoy it while you can.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks Ana, I think I've figured out my problem now that I'm on my iPad instead of my phone. Several of my replies were unable to post because I was not logged on! ...from my phone it would just delete my post with out giving me the little message. I'm almost getting the hang of things around here!!!

One more quick question. Is there a way to respond to a single person within a thread? I thought that the small "reply arrow" next to the quotation marks would do that . But when I used the arrow it still put my post at the end of the entire thread instead of under the individual person I was talking to??? Not sure what I did wrong?

You can't really but if you'd like them to know you're replying to them, the 'quote' feature is wonderful. Click 'reply with quote'
    Come visit my history blog:

Thanks I will see if I can figure it out

Nope! Laughing out loud! 😜 I'm lost ... I'll just write their name old school style!!!! thanks anyway Kaydeejayde!