Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: omg :S

ill live, ignore this subject >.>Edited by: norrok

oki, back to the question in a more logical sense.. im having a mega freak out event, what triggered it was a chest infection, and its driving me crazy, im serious almost v"ing s"not, no kidding.. its horrable.. my freak out seems to be my worse one ever, i only have slight control on my self.. or well.. it feels like that in the dream / day-dream ect., so burping / coughing up something and v"ing all feels the same, its horrable

on top of that, its 3:36am, tryed waking my mom to see if she could help me, but she did not aprove of me waking her up (understandable) so im kinda stranded.

please - i beg - someone give me some tips to relax and get back to sleep

Try to remember you are not v*ing, and that it is better to cough the crap up, than have it stay in your lungs! Try deep breathing, or laying on your side to sleep. That hekps me when i have a chest infection. I know it feels gross, but it is not v*. If you have lavender oil, put some on your pillow. Have a nice hot cup of tea.

Hope this helps a bit. Try to get some sleep!

Crystal
    That, which does not kill us, makes us stronger!

If it helps, I've had many chest infections and they have never made me v*. Sometimes all the muccus build up on the chest can make you feel nauseous, it's best to try and get all that nastiness up if you can. Try having more pillows at night so you are propped higher up, it helps alot. Do you have any eucalyptus oil or olbas oil in the house?- a few drops of that sprinkled on a hanky can help.You couldtry a drink of hot water, lemon juice and honey - some people swear by this, but I personally can't drink it as I don't like honey or lemon!

Hope you are feeling better soon.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Thanks for the reply guys, i did indeed manage to get some sleep at about 5:30AM, and just woke up at 2:25pm >.>, yea - i think it was just a chest infection, and i was not about to v".. but man, it was gross, going to run to the shop now and grab some kinda chesty cough med and some coke. thanks for the answers guys, and sorry about the funky message, i guess i just freaked out a lil to much :P