Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Help! Need advice please

My stomach has been making terrible grumbling/growling noises since just after lunch ( about 11 hours ago). As soon as I got in from work I had to rush to the toilet, that was ok & I even felt slightly hungry. I ate half of what Id cooked cos Id started to feel bit queasy & couldnt face eating the whole thing. Steadily through the evening & on into the night I've felt more n* and an unsettled feeling in my stomach has got worse. Ive been to the toilet twice in 6 hrs which never happens & Ive had to take a maximum dose of phenergan & a tranquiliser. When my mouth started to water (something I read on here was a precursor to v*) I started to panic. Thankfully the tranquiliser has calmed me down slightly yet I still feel like I could go to the loo again & I have stomachache & n*. Im also getting waves of feeling hot despite the temperature being reasonably low. So scared this could be it

Default Re: Help! Need advice please

Anybody??? Its got worse now, I managed to fall asleep for a couple of hours but was jolted awake by the need to go to the toilet. Ive just had bad d* & still feel the need to go again but whats worse Im extremely n* & think its gonna happen. I took another 50mg phenergan about 10 mins ago but I feel like its inevitable. Im shaking partly due to fear partly cos I feel so sick. I never get d* so that makes me more sure Ive caught some sort of sv. Im absolutely terrified. Please help me calm down. Any tips to stop v* even if its very likely. Ive got a wet cloth on the back of my neck but am now at the pacing stage just waiting

Default Re: Help! Need advice please

Sorry you're feeling crummy.
    Did you eat anything unusual? I get like this a lot when I visit my parents because the foods they eat are so much different than my college kid food. Haha. Its like my bowels don't knoa how to handle all the healthy stuff! I think if you were to vomit it wouldve happened by now. Try soaking in a warm bath or shower for a bit. The warm water will help the crampy feeling associated with diarrhea. How are you feeling now?