Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Someone v** right in front of me...

One of the people who sits in the same spot as I do was laughing and feeling fine, then all of a sudden, right next to me, she v*....
    Even though it was just a little bit, and I know it was probably from eating too much, I'm freaking the hell out. My automatic response was to wash my hands over and over and just lock myself in my room. I've been having a really bad past few weeks with one of my family member's getting sick, and it's been two weeks since she had the bug (my cautionary time limit before I can be near her). Now this. I'm so, so scared, and I've been crying and feeling so hopeless. Exams are this week too.

dsljkgbsdgljbadsfgol

Heh...

Default Re: Someone v** right in front of me...

Sorry, meant to add that it was at school during a lunch break.

Hi Lucky!
    That must have been awful for you to see
    Truth is, I would probably freak a little too.
    It's probably not a SV as you did say she was happy and laughing, please don't worry!
    I'm just a PM away if you need me!

(hugs)

~Those painful memories are what can help us make it to tomorrow, and become stronger. That goes for everyone - every human has that power within them. Walk tall. And, I, too will keep walking tall, ever onwards!~

Sorry to hear that. The same thing happened to me at work on Friday. Someone who decided to come into work very sick just decided to v* in the cubicle in front of me. It sucks, but you have to try to keep your mind on other things. That's what I keep telling myself anyway. Much easier said than done, I know...