Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Metal/deathcore concert with boyfriend, every single scenario boils down to emet

post deleted for my own privacy
    Last edited by JustLacey; 06-11-2020 at 06:59 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Metal/deathcore concert with boyfriend, every single scenario boils down to emet

You forgot to add you might get abducted by aliens at the concert

Go live your life, have fun.

It is wise never to let a drink out of your site. Anything can be put in it. Date rape drug still hanging around my town. (My town is so behind the times ;D)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

Default Re: Metal/deathcore concert with boyfriend, every single scenario boils down to emet

You'll be ok! Go and enjoy yourself
    you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re reading the last one

Quote Originally Posted by Cynna View Post
    You forgot to add you might get abducted by aliens at the concert
    This.
    Another possiblility, you could go and really enjoy it...
    Don't waste time and energy thinking about all the things that could go wrong.
    A major function of sadness is to help people become more aware of what they value and hence conserve it

Stand towards the back where it won't be so hectic (and you'll have a better view of the band/stage)......drink plenty of water too, you'll be fine.

I would think the most likely scenerio would be - see a lot of really high people. Of course, I've never been to a heavy metal concert even though I like heavy metal. Go and have fun. It sounds like a blast. Not the really high people part, the concert part. )