Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Dont understand whats going on with me :(

Long story short - woke up at 3 am sunday morning with d* (I never suffer with this) felt awful for a couple of hours & think it was only my determination that stopped me from v*. Anyway spent past couple of days not feeling good, have slept a lot but have managed to eat but mostly snacks. Took today off work which I hate but after feeling sightly better today I now am starting to feel odd again. I have been aching with really bad headache since I first got ill & now Ive also got n* & feel really full despite not eating much. Think Im going to have take another day off tomorrow. Any ideas on whats my problem

Default Re: Dont understand whats going on with me :(

Do you have a fever? Any other symptoms? Honestly I don't think it's a good idea for you to ask us - we might end up scarying you even more.
    Tick tock, time is passing and so is your life. Enjoy it while you can.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Had to go to work today but felt ill all day. Didnt eat breakfast & couldnt face lunch but managed to work all day. My stomachs still really off & my head hurts. Could a sv last this long. Its been 5 days since I had d*.

It sounds more like some kind of flu .. I had a very strange virus like that couple months back. I v* one time but I was lethargic and feverish for like 1 week after. I hope you are starting to feel better now xx

I have felt better today, ate lunch but as the day wore on I started to feel queasy & achy again. Feel quite sick at moment & my head & body ache. Getting fed up now

I think there might be something going around. I'm currently freaking out because my boyfriend has been having the same problem all week. I'm not sure if he v* at all or not because he probably wouldn't tell me if he did, but he has had d* and felt crappy all week. He keeps telling me it's from whatever the last thing he ate was, but I don't believe him anymore and think he has some type of virus. I'm freaking out because I've been around him all week sharing food, drinks, saliva, etc. Does anyone know how long it will take before I start feeling sick from this? If he had it all week, would I already be sick by now? I'm an emetophob who will not eat if there is a chance I could be sick so I'm really hoping the incubation period for this strange virus is rather short. And Claire, I hope you feel better really soon. Keep staying strong!

I think I had that too. I just could not stay awake and I felt just off for about a week. Since I don't work outside the home, I was able to rest and only had a mild case. I think the first couple of days were the worst, then it was just fatigue. But the good news is, I didn't v.

Thanks! That's somewhat reassuring to know that if I do catch it, I may not v*.