Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Re: Very very long unrelated post/need some advice

Deleted....
    Last edited by DeadxxInside92; 09-14-2013 at 12:40 PM.
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadxxInside92 View Post
    I feel sick admitting this, but I miss him. Is this normal given the circumstances? I mean, I did live with him for five months, and because he persuaded me to cut out the majority of people in my life, he was all I really knew I definitely do not want to miss him...at all
    Yes, it is completely normal. He was a big part of your life, it is only natural that you would miss him. It is what you do with these feelings that is the difficult part. I am not saying you need to get over those feelings, no way as that takes time, but you do need to make sure that you do not act on them. Like agree to go and meet him or something as you will then be right back to where you started and he will be winning. You need to find ways to distract yourself in order to get over him. Go out there and meet people. Do things. Anything that does not involve him. Are you looking for a job? Working keeps your mind busy and is a great way to meet people. If you are not ready to work you could try doing a bit of volunteer work, as it does the same as working, but takes the pressure off of you a bit, like you do not have to worry about being there if you are not feeling up to it like you do with a real job. And it would be great experience for finding future/further work. You would meet a bunch of nice people there too.
    "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" - Marilyn Monroe

Deleted...
    Last edited by DeadxxInside92; 09-14-2013 at 12:40 PM.
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.