Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Sudden increase in stress in life causing me to feel ill 24/7 - getting worse.

Last edited by missj; 03-15-2015 at 09:56 AM.

Default Re: Sudden increase in stress in life causing me to feel ill 24/7 - getting worse.

We all experience though times in our lives, but you will get through it. Since you suffer from anxiety, I'm sure you've felt like this before, and you made it through it, right? I've been there and know it is not fun but things will get better and form your character. Try to stay strong and focus on all the positive things in your life, such as your amazing fiancé!

Default Re: Sudden increase in stress in life causing me to feel ill 24/7 - getting worse.

When I didn't have medical care, I sometimes used 5-HTP which causes the body to produce more seratonin. It may help your depression. Try to sit down and make a new plan for your future. Once you have a new plan, you may feel much better since this whole thing started when you felt out of control. Sometimes life does throw us a curve ball and we have to adjust. I hope this change is a really positive one, but even positive changes can be stressful. I hope things get much better for you soon.

I've also tried Rhodiola before, but didnt notice much of a difference. It's a natural supplement that is supposed to boost your mood. I heard about it on Dr.Oz a couple of years ago. I don't typically recommend supplements because they may interact with other medications you are taking or other health conditions. Make sure to do your research before you try it.