Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default only worry about v* when have something that is about to make you v*?

this is me really.

maybe this ties in with my emet being more social phobia based. I would worry 'where can i v* without being seen/heard?' but only if i was about to v*.

is this normal for people here?

I mean generally, unless i was about to v* i'd see no reason for me to worry about things. It does not seem that way looking on this website at the majority of people here.

Although I think it is something thats getting more like this for me, I don't think it was always. I think this is more towards the non emet side of thinking? I guess non emets would worry too if they were about to v*?

Default Re: only worry about v* when have something that is about to make you v*?

Yea it's common! It might not be the dominant form of this phobia -- vomiting yourself --, but I'm sure it is very common. Oh and trust me, nobody likes to vomit. My psychologist said she would gladly break her leg if that meant she would never vomit again