I've been stressed out lately. And when I'm stressed I start doing extreme cleaning and organizing. Well in that mode I tend to neglect my nutrition. Well I can't say I was fighting with my dad yesterday. He was just sending me non stop hurtful texts. It went on for 2 hrs. Like every 10-15 minutes. It was a nightmare. So as no suprise I woke up feeling off from stress and another message from him apologizing because he was drunk. I didnt accept his apology because this wasn't the first time. I can't take it. He seriously has more issues than me. Well I started to feel ill this afternoon and freaked out of course. But started cleaning and was ok. I ordered pizza because I really didnt feel like cooking.

I ate and was fine. But now I'm trying to sleep but I can't because I have this hungry nausea feeling. Last time this happened I had it till the next day and didnt go away till I had dry heaves. So I feel that again and scared to sleep because I don't want to wake up like that again. But yet I'm so tired my eyes are crossing.