Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I can't deal with this!

I'm under a lot of stress in college right now. I have a ton of school work and I'm on the rowing team which means 5am practices 5 times a week. I'm exhausted. Anyways I'm at my friends dorm right now and we were studying when all of a sudden she says she feels gross. I ask her why and she says that she feels really n*. She is leaning over with her hands in her face right now and she doesn't look good. Is this a stomach virus?? She says she has no idea why she's feeling this way. I don't think a stomach virus is going around campus or anything right now but who knows. What do I do? If I leave before she V* will I be okay?

Default Re: I can't deal with this!

You may be fine either way. She could have a migraine or ate something that disagreed with her. If it makes you feel better, go buy some Lysol 3 which kills noro and spray it around the bathroom and the sink before you go. However, she may not v. She may just have a headache from eye strain from all that studying or something. Have fun rowing!