Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Triumph!!!

I went to the Cinema today!!!! I haven't been to the cinema in years because I don't like th epotential for other people being ill and not being easily able to escape if I need to and well you all probably know why I don't like the cinema you probably have the same reasons if you have the fear. But today I went!! I was with a sympathetic friend who said it was fine for us to leave at any point if I felt I couldn't deal with it, even if it meant leaving before the trailers finished. And I sat through the whole of The Fantastic Four (which I really enjoyed too by the way!) withouth panicking. I felt quite anxious at first but I kept it under control and I really enjoyed myself!!!
    <center><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"4\"><font color=Magenta>I\'d Reach for the stars but I can\'t find my arms...</font></font>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That's awesome! Congrats on your triumph!!
    I\'m not completely insane; I\'m just a little bit crazy.

Way to go, you should be very proud of yourself!!

Well done! i love the cinema but i always have to work my self up to go ! xx
    Sarah Louise - Were Alive, So Take A Deep Breath

Thanks guys. I also went nightclubbing on Saturday and am going out to a pub/club tonight too!!!! Social life revival, here I come!!
    <center><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"4\"><font color=Magenta>I\'d Reach for the stars but I can\'t find my arms...</font></font>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

wow hopefully ill be goin clubbin this weekend i cant wait! xx
    Sarah Louise - Were Alive, So Take A Deep Breath

Yenn, thats awesome! So glad to hear you had fun! Going to the cinema is exciting, once you get in there and get into the movie, you usually get distracted, which is good. Really pleased for you!

Whoohoo, and have fun clubbin'! Go let your hair down, enjoy yourself! ^_^

Good work! success breeds success! keep going!.Nice un!