Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Leaving the forum for good

I thought I could find support here, but two people reported a thread I really needed answers. That's it. Sage, what if it's just drama? Most of threads here are drama. It was MY drama.
    Tick tock, time is passing and so is your life. Enjoy it while you can.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Leaving the forum for good

Awww sorry to hear your leaving take care x
    you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re reading the last one

Ana, honey, remember what we talked about. The important thing you need to remember here is that people here do care, but not everyone knows what you're going through. Let's use this as a support thread and you'll see that you really do have people on this forum who care. You're an integral part of this forum and I for one want you to stay. We can help you feel some happiness
    !
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch

Hi i don't know you but i agree with mama bear...not everyone here is genuine but it sounds like you have good support here.
    Dont let the fakers get you down babe they are just ignorant of your troubles and therefore cannot understand your worries/concerns.

I haven't been using this site long. I do think it takes time for people to get to know you and for you to know them. You will see who the genuine ones are babe. I hope you stay and get the support you need here. I find its helping me to understand my condition better and knowing thee are others in the same situ as me,

I wish you wouldn't go. You are one of my favorite posters.

I wish you wouldn't go, but if you must, just know you can always contact me on Facebook.
    M I D N I G H T

Ana, perhaps your thread was reported because a couple members were genuinely scared for you. It wasn't an attack towards you.

Why don't you tell us what is going on? This is the Internet we can't help you if you're being vague and resistant

I very much agree with JadeNight, and that's what I was trying to get across to you on Facebook the other day, Ana

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bellini View Post
    I thought I could find support here, but two people reported a thread I really needed answers. That's it. Sage, what if it's just drama? Most of threads here are drama. It was MY drama.
    I re-read your last thread. You didn't ask any questions. You kept referring to "them" and "everyone" and "traitors" etc. I know several times people think I'm online when I'm really not. Also, people are on here from all over the world, you have to consider time zones and other peoples schedules. That doesn't make them selfish or a traitor. you're not actually asking for help. if you want to, here is your chance.

I have no idea what is going on since I haven't been on here in a few days. I will have to look back. I hope you find the help that you are looking for whether it be elsewhere or through here. Best of luck hun

So um...Ana contacted me on Facebook and wanted me to post this for her. So I guess I'm doing that. I am copying& pasting what she sent me.

"I mention everyone as 'they' because I honestly don't know who they are. I do know that the teachers in my new school want me out of there and are punishing me for bad behaviour by giving me bad grades, even when I score everything.

I do know that my father doesn't like me anymore, and that my mother prefers my brother over me. She doesn't give a damn to what happens.
    I do know that the medication isn't working anymore - what makes me know that I am being spyed by someone who wants my life to be like hell. Who is making me watch every thought, every word, every action.
    I do know that I'm loosing control. I won't say much about it, but I'm having homicidal thoughts a lot, even more than suicidal ones.
    I do know that the way I look is never going to change. I will always be ordinary Ana, ordinary eyes, ordinary hair, obese.
    The freak.
    And most of all, I do know that there's no one in this world I can trust, because they never show their true faces."
    M I D N I G H T

Okay, this is getting a bit scary, to be honest.
    Come visit my history blog:

Just a wee bit....

Ana, I don't know if you'll see this or not, but I hope you can find happiness in life. I know it's hard, but try to remember what makes a person special is not on the outside, but on the inside. I remember how helpful and kind you were to everyone when things were going better for you. I know deep inside you have a good heart. I hope you can get back to your happy place again. In the meantime, my thoughts are with you.

I hope she is ok! she seemed like such a nice girl
    you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re reading the last one

Ana, is there a crisis hotline where you are? The people who run those are well trained and very good at what they do. Kaydee and jade are right, this is getting a little scary. No one here wants to see you get hurt.

I will continue to check up on her on Facebook, I'm worried. In fact I'm going to send her a message right now.
    M I D N I G H T

NO. I have had enough of this crap. She is NOT ok (in the head, obviously)! She needs some tough love, like bad...and asap. Perferably from her parents. But since her parents are avoiding it, someone has to do it. She messages ppl on fb all the time, asking why they're spying on her and why they talk behind her back.. Ana, there is no reason for u to be thinking/acting the way you are. You are old enough to know better than going looking for attention the way that you are. You are not a freak. You're just BORED. Do something you enjoy, please...it will help alot. Especially if u cant afford a counselor. But school counselors are free. So u could try that. I'm sure you are gonna want to throw a fit again when u see this. But just accept it. There is no "WE" or "they". No one is spying on you. You're extremely paranoid. Just breathe, pray, and calm down..Please. You are gonna be OK!
    For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; But of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2Timothy. 1:7)

Ana is a very sick young lady. She already knows I think this, so it shouldn't come as a surprise to her if she reads this. I just hope her parents and her care team can help her, because it is clear we can't. Valen is right. No one is spying on you, Ana. All anyone here wants is for you to get well and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Grace47 View Post
    Ana is a very sick young lady. She already knows I think this, so it shouldn't come as a surprise to her if she reads this. I just hope her parents and her care team can help her, because it is clear we can't. Valen is right. No one is spying on you, Ana. All anyone here wants is for you to get well and be happy.
    This, exactly. I don't know what's given you the impression that we're talking about you behind your back, but it's not true, why would we!? Grace is right, you need help that we can't give you. None of us are qualified, please, if you haven't already, tell your parents what is going on here. You need to fix this. We're not spying, conspiring, nothing like that, were worried about you, nothing more, nothing less.
    Come visit my history blog:

......Now she is going to ask who "we" are.
    For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; But of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2Timothy. 1:7)

Ana, I haven't really "met you", so it is hard for me to know where you are coming from. However, reading this as someone who doesn't know you...it's scary. Your other post concerned me also. You sound like you are very paranoid. And homicidal thoughts? You NEED to talk to someone. Is there a crisis line you can call?

Ana may hate me for this, but I have pmed Sage about Ana's problems. See Ana, I am not talking about you behind your back. I am telling you to your face, I spoke to Sage, a licensed mental health professional, about your problems such as I know about them. I did this because I am concerned for you and she is a professional who knows more how to help you than I do. If you hate me, well, you wouldn't be the first and you won't be the last.