Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Mom sick? Freaking out!!

My mom (who made dinner) just laid down on the floor complaining her stomach hurt...now of course I'm freaking out! What if she's sick?!?!?!?! And I already ate what she made...she has a preschool in our house and I've been working there too a bit and a couple kids seem to have been ill - one kid out with a fever for a few days (but didn't come to school sick) and one that seemed to have a cough/runny nose today. I'm just freaking out because my mom NEVER gets sick (especially not with stomach things) but when she does she always downplays how bad it is so I'm freaking that she might have something like a sv that's contagious and just not explaining fully. Help!!!

Default Re: Mom sick? Freaking out!!

It could be anything. She might just have gas. I have gas pains so bad sometimes that I hit the floor too..lol.. Hope she feels better soon! Take care of your mama!
    For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; But of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2Timothy. 1:7)

Aww, sorry your Moms unhappy, and sorry you're going through this. Did she eat her dinner? If she did I'd be betting it's just a busy belly as Valen said. We're here in full force if you need company or support!. Big hugs for you and for your Mom.
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch

It sounds like the kids all had colds not stomach issues. Valen is probably right. Nothing to worry about. Try to remember that you can only get sv by injesting actual v and d particles. If your mom is not v or d, she is not spreading any germs. SV is not airborne once the particles settle.

I agree, sounds like gas. SV* symptoms sneak up on you where gas pains can be downright debilitating out of nowhere! I've gotten them from eating too fast before. Sounds like that's what it is. It's not a bug.

Thanks guys I think she's fine, it was only for a moment but I got so scared!

Now of course, a more trouble some issue...I wake up this morning to *almost* d*...and I just feel a bit weird and shaky. It wasn't like full-blown but it was definitely on the way. Often that happens to me before I get actual d* so now I'm really scared! On top of that today is the busiest of days...I have to go out for awhile (it's actually really important) and I'm supposed to meet my friend who I haven't seen in like 6 months and then babysit tonight...if I feel just the way I do and nothing else happens I think it'd be okay but what if it gets worse?

I'm trying to think...did I eat something funny? I ate pizza, but a really healthy/not oily/cheesy kind I eat about once a week (at least) and then some mochi ice cream balls, which I've also had before w/o any effects...I did eat quite a few jellybeans yesterday afternoon but that shouldn't matter, and then I ate a bagel with some hummus, which I've been eating all week so I just don't understand! I'm just so scared! I do feel a bit chilled and shaky and my abdomen/stomach/intestines still feel kind of painful, like there's lots of gas in there Suggestions?

If you're a girl, it could mean your monthly visitor is on the way. That can often cause d.