Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Sister is sick?

Default Sister is sick?

So my sister (who is 19) V*d earlier tonight. Of course, she didn't tell me this until after I had already hung out with her for a while. I probably spent no more than about 1 hour in close vicinity to her today.
    As far as I know, it only happened once. About half an hour afterwards, she came into my room, and said she was feeling better and that she was going to go out with her friends.

We share the same tooth paste (different brushes of course!), so I am planning on replacing my brush and getting a new toothpaste just for me.

What are the chances of me becoming ill do you think? I am going on a big school trip tomorrow that I really do not want to miss (and I definitely do not want to become sick on the bus!). I have taken a pro-biotic, and a spoon of apple-cider vinegar to try and prevent this thing.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by bridget1880; 09-20-2013 at 05:43 AM.

Default Re: Sister is sick?

She doesn't seem sick. If she was, it would have been more than just once , or at least have other symptoms.. And she definitely wouldn't want to be going out with friends. Prettyu sure u will be fine She might have ate something that didnt sit well..
    For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; But of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2Timothy. 1:7)

Valen's right. I'm sure you'll be fine. Enjoy your trip!

I agree, she isn't sick. I wouldn't worry about all of these precautions, saliva doesn't pass stomach viruses so don't worry about all of the toothpaste, etc. Have fun and worry not!