Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: freaking

i told last night about how id been out with a friend who went home earlier as she had trouble in the tummy region. This immediately caused me anxiety. I havent been able to get it out my mind what might be wrong with her, i tried to convince myself she prob just has an upset stomach.

Anyway, i just text her to find out how she is, i know i shouldnt have done, but i have to know if it was an sv. if shesays she does have an sv god knows how i will feel, but if she says she is fine it will save me an awful lot of worrying,

im just so scared right now, i dont know what to do, i feel really n*

I just joined yesterday and I am so glad to know that there are people exactly like me out there. I too need to know if the person is actually truly has SV or if it is just cramps or something minor. I call and ask others to find out if I can't

what did your friend say? feeling better or no? i wouldnt worry about it, we're around people whohave stomach aches all the time and dont even know it.. because it doesnt bother them as much as us, so they dont feel the need to tell someone. you know? dont worry
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

That is a way I help myself feel better sometimes when I get worried about someone I've been with who says they feel bad. I tell myself over and over that anytime you are our in public, someone is probably not feeling well and since they don't think about it like we do, they say nothing and so ultimately we are exposed to SV's etc. daily and we all seem to survive.

What did your friend say? I was in a situation where I was at my parents for the night and my sister came down with the flu, I was stuck there for 13 hours, I didn't catch it at all, my son did but that goes to show you that if you wash your hands before you eat you should be safe.