Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Panic post?

Default Panic post?

I woke myself up early on purpose so my schedule would stop switching up on me. I woke up with blood in my mouth, but trust me that this is kinda normal for me. The first thing that went in my hear after getting up, was "I should be cautious and take a Promethazine just in-case." I didn't listen and ate 3 cookies as a sort of quick breakfast so I wouldn't have to make oatmeal. Had 2 cookies and felt fine. 10 minutes later, I ate the last cookie. About a minute afterwards, my stomach felt icky. I put a half pill of promethazine under my tongue and that seemed to slightly take the edge off. My friends came over so that also worked to distract my mind while the pill was under my tongue. The nausea was curbed greatly. When they left, now, I had nothing to do but to note my nausea which was still there.

My friends let me think about something else. Now that they are gone, I have nothing to think about which is starting to add anxiety on my nausea. I knew I shouldn't have awoken early. This is why I don't fix my schedule the easy way and take the long 2 week way.

Default Re: Panic post?

Have you been havig sinus problems?

Default Re: Panic post?

No... well, I'm not sure if I'd be able to tell given that my Promethazine kinda slow down allergy problems.