Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Anxious and upset.

So I'm flying back home tomorrow afternoon, I've been in Florida for 2 weeks.
    my emet took over 90% of the time.
    plus the last few days I've either caught something or ate something off as I've had horrible D* several times a day and for weeks I've had very painful stomach cramps.
    i took courage and drank ALOT like an hour ago cause I've hardly ate or drank much and I feel like V*
    if that isn't bad enough! I bought a steak panini from an amusement park had a few bites then noticed the meat had a green colour to it.
    oh fantastic.

So I'm sitting here at breaking point, no matter how hard I try or what I do I CAN'T get over this, I feel like I've ruined the holiday.

I've felt ill the full holiday, and not enjoyed it much.
    I HATE EMET SO FECKING MUCH OMG

~Those painful memories are what can help us make it to tomorrow, and become stronger. That goes for everyone - every human has that power within them. Walk tall. And, I, too will keep walking tall, ever onwards!~

Default Re: Anxious and upset.

Aw sorry your holiday wasn't as enjoyable as it could've been! It really sux when emet/anxiety takes over and ruins things! Maybe you will feel much better once u get home though.
    For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; But of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2Timothy. 1:7)

Ahhh sorry to hear u had a crap holiday, it might of all been just anxiety because u were far away from home, i get like that
    you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re reading the last one
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I did the same a few weeks ago while on vacation. Once home I was fine. I'm sure you'll be the same! Don't focus on how you're ruining your trip, focus on FORCING yourself to enjoy the last bit. You WILL overcome your phobia, don't get down on yourself. The meat was fine, your stomach is fine, nothing is going to come of it, I am 100% sure of it. Have fun today!

Thanks for the replies. I'm home now.
    Still have D*, I tried eating some pasta,sandwich and cola but omg my stomach is not happy one bit.
    trip to the docs I think

~Those painful memories are what can help us make it to tomorrow, and become stronger. That goes for everyone - every human has that power within them. Walk tall. And, I, too will keep walking tall, ever onwards!~