I hadn't written here for awhile because my bowels hadn't been giving me much trouble since just after Thanksgiving, which was ten months ago. Now, here we go again. I went to the bathroom just awhile ago and first it was just a lot of gas. I noticed that it had an odor, which is unusual for me. I then felt panicky and hot all over. My legs were shaking. I then had a bowel movement and it was solid, but soft and messy. I just now took a couple Pepto tablets. I took a Phenargen right before going to the bathroom. I'm worrying about the dreaded sv because my niece in New York mentioned on Facebook within the past couple days that she'd been v-ing and having migraines. Another friend who lives in Georgia talked about a nasty sv going around down there, which people had brought back from Florida. I'm in West Virginia and I know I can't get it from any of those places, but I'm still worried because if it's going around in New York and Georgia, it's probably going around here in West Virginia where I live. Also, in January 2014 it will be thirteen years since I last v-ed with the sv. Before that, it was thirteen years and a couple months. I hope my luck's not running out. I hope my my bowels don't get more loose.

Susan