Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Feeling like death-please help :(

Hey guys, so I haven't been on here in ages because I think I've been getting better, but today I have a problem that's not strictly emet-related, but it's still scary and it's getting me down

I woke up today feeling ill in every way. This has happened twice before, both a couple of years ago, and it's awful. I woke up with the worst headache in the world, aching back, legs, arms, hips, everything. I also had a bit of d* and an awful awful stomach ache. Everything makes me want to cry and I can't move without feeling exhausted. My period is due at the end of this week but this has never happened near it. and I'm terrified that I'm coming down with a stomach virus, even though I was starving earlier and ate a musli bar.

Please help, what's going on? I've had similar symptoms for like 24 hours before but I'm really scared that I'll v or something

Naomi

Default Re: Feeling like death-please help :(

This could be a flu , what you are describing I have often felt with flu. The aches and pains along with the headache. Sucks quite a bit. I know it seems like your period is far away but sometimes we experience premenatrual symptoms up to a week before hand! Just get yourself some rest pls

This exact thing happens to me EVERY month starts about a week before my period. Everything makes my stomach feel off eating or not eating. I always feel as though I will have d*, but due to having IBS-c I never really get that far. But pain is a big issue with the head ache I get very lightheaded also. This is especially bad if I forget a birth control pill. It usually starts to calm down once my period arrives but takes quite a few days to get completely back to normal. Hope this helps you! our hormones may just be off a little this month causing all the symptoms.

Hello, sorry to hear you're feeling poorly. I had a virus (I think) like that back in end of January/early February. It lasted like 5-6 days and was awful. Coincedentally it stopped a day after I got my period. But I am convinced it was a virus, not PMS. I was achy everywhere, nauseous, emotional and exhausted. I never did v* though, the symptoms were not intestinal. What I basically did was live off mint tea and children's ibuprofen, haha. I hope you're feeling better now hun.
    Last edited by staystrongxx; 09-30-2013 at 04:34 PM.
    M I D N I G H T

It sounds like really bad pms. My periods were really predictable for a few years after I got on birth control but the past couple months my pms has gotten terrible. So it may or may not be a sudden change in that. It may also be some kind of small bug but I don't think that's it. Either way, I hope you feel better soon!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Let's freak out together. My Skype is always available to those who need someone to talk to! My username is SnugglePuff78.