Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Please need help ASAP! Now sis has v*! :(

Okay so if you have read my previous posts, you'll know that I've been panicking like crazy because of lots of people being s* at a conference I went to earlier this week. It's now midday Saturday so I was starting to feel a bit more in my safe zone.

However, I've just found out my sister v* early hours yesterday (Friday) morning. It's now midday Saturday. She managed to eat some soup yesterday and a bit of cereal today and says she still feels "off" but not n* in the slightest and she's not had d*. She's managed to tidy her room and everything and feels well enough to go out.

I'm meeting her within the hour... do you think this is a bad idea? I start a new job on Monday so I'm so on edge already! She only v* once and ate McDonalds at 9pm on the Thursday because she was working late.

Any ideas? Please help!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Please need help ASAP! Now sis has v*! :(

You won't contract the virus just by being in close proximity to her and because it seems her symptoms have stopped, your chances are slim to none. You mentioned she ate McDonald's? It may not even be a virus. Try and relax!
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

Default Re: Please need help ASAP! Now sis has v*! :(

It could definitey be the McDonald's food. Not that their food is unsafe, but it is super greasy and is too much for some people. You'll be fine. have fun with your sister.