Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Feeling really nauseous and can't eat properly :(

So, I just tried eating my dinner for the second time this evening and I literally had to force feed myself about 5 forkfuls of pasta and that was it. Couldn't handle anymore now I'm feeling so nauseous and I feel like I'm gonna v* any moment
    Reassurance would be fab and much appreciated

Default Re: Feeling really nauseous and can't eat properly :(

I don't think there's a reason to worry about v*ing. You're feeling nauseous and that makes you anxious which makes you more nauseous and so on..it's a vicious circle. My advise is try and relax for a while, lay down (not completely horizontal) and watch a movie or read a book, anything that can distract you from being overly conscious about the symptoms.
    You're gonna be ok, just try not to stress too much about it because you're making it worse (I know, it's easier to say it!)
    Hope you feel better soon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Visit me at
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.