sorry to say this guys,but you CANNOT eat raw burger. with some meat, ( Ie, steak) you only have to cook the surface because all the bacteria is on the outside. But with a burger, the meat is ground in such a way so that the bacteria is all over the meat. therefore you must cook it through to kill all the bacteria. My boyfriend is far from being emet, and will eat things I wouldn't dare, but he wonteat pink burger meat, and thats why.
eating one bite probably won't hurt you. You should be fine.not enough bacteria to do much.but never, ever eat a whole uncooked ( pink) burger.
~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology
"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh