Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help asap! :(

Default Help asap! :(

I just had to stop myself from v*ing and I am so scared right now. I'm shaking and sweating and I feel so so sick and I need help, I'm scared :'(

Default Re: Help asap! :(

Have u eaten anything today??
    For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; But of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2Timothy. 1:7)

Yeah, I had an apple, some crackers, a packet of mini pretzels and a chocolate bar and I now have to go to my grandmother's for dinner and I really don't want to

Are you sure you don't have low blood sugar? That is not enough food in a day. Those are snacks. I get shaky and sweaty and sometimes nauseous when I get low blood sugar.
    M I D N I G H T

Sounds like an anxiety attack and I think everyone else is right, you haven't eaten any real food. Go outside, put your head between your knees and breathe! You're going to be ok! Enjoy going to your grandmother's. Focus on spending time with your family.

Were you n* beforehand or did it just come out of nowhere? *hugs*

We need more details. Sounds like anxiety to me, but you did not give a lot of information. HUGS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

Thank you guys!
    I found out I am anaemic and I have another doctors appointment tomorrow. I ate a 3 course meal at my grandmother's house and I feel a lot better now. I was hungry before I felt nauseous and then it just came out of nowhere and I nearly v*d
    My stomach is still a little uneasy now but I feel much better.
    Thank you all!

I get n when over hungry.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

I get n when I wait too long to eat, too. I'm glad you had a nice time with your grandma.