Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Post A study on Noro. that we can appreciate....

As I've said before, I'm into natural and homeopathic studies, research and thinking. One of the sites I frequent pretty regularly just posted this article yesterday and I KNEW everyone here would be thankful to read it. Sadly I do believe that too often pharmaceutical and contemporary medicine ignore and dismiss the benefits of natural, God made means to heal and protect ourselves from the nasty bugs and germs like Noro. Here is one of those studies that shows natural metals, silver and copper help protect and KILL the Noro. virus and prevent it from spreading. Imagine if every hotel, cruise ship, restaurant and household would use copper and silver (REAL not synthetic) in their cooking process or in their kitchen and bathroom surfaces. You can actually find copper and silver supplements you can take that would help boost your immunity to kill the bugs. Now as all things TOO MUCH is bad for you, everything in moderation. I would always encourage anyone if you are going to take supplements of any kind, speak with a naturalist, herbalist or homeopathic doctor first and find out what the proper doses and type you should take! Always take any changes in your diet or vitamin regiment carefully!
    This is why I encourage everyone, research, study, learn how to fight the bugs and heal yourself when you do get sick. You really do feel less afraid when you don't feel as powerless. Blessings!

http://www.naturalnews.com/042507_co...us_silver.html
    Last edited by kthomas629; 10-16-2013 at 08:48 AM.

Default Re: A study on Noro. that we can appreciate....

I,too, am becoming more and more disillusioned by the western docs who just put band aids on illnesses and hand out prescriptions like candy. There is a lot to say about natural medicine, and soooo much info about it. Thanks!!

So does that mean my copper IUD is helping build up my immunity? Just kidding

^^ Bwahahahahaha, MaybeBaby! Rollin' over here..... ^^

you say this: "Sadly I do believe that too often pharmaceutical and contemporary medicine ignore and dismiss the benefits of natural, God made means to heal and protect ourselves from the nasty bugs and germs like Noro."

philosophical/religious question: If doctors and the ingredients to make pharmaceuticals are made by god, doesn't it also follow reason that said "ebil" western medicine is also god made?

oh and also, how come increased life expectancy positively correlates with the discovery of modern medicine? If modern medicine were so bad for you, wouldn't life expectancy have gone down?