Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

OLA AMIGOS!!!!

First of all I want to thank all of you for your re-assuring words!! I came back today, and everything was great! Although, I know I'm not in the clear yet. We had bottles and bottles of water in our room, and I made sure the ice was made from purified water. The food was great, but I steered clear of the fruit and raw veggies. I'm sure they were fine though, everyone else was eating them. I would definetly go back, and would recommendto go. It's a BLAST!!!!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Kelly

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm so glad you had fun in Mexico! Maybe this will be a sign to the rest of us that you CAN travel with emet.

Many happy travels for you in the future

Glad you had a great time!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

thats so awesome! Im jealous, as Im taking a spanish class right now, and it looks like it would be so much fun!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh