Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: grossed out

okay, I just had to rant about something.

Last night I ordered a BLT salad from wendy's. I was eating in the car and it was dark, So I couldn't really see what I was eating. About 2/3 of the way done my salad, i bit into what i thought was a cherry tomato but it tasted like rotten fish. I managed to swallow it but man, it was gross. That tomato had deffinetly gone bad, majorly.

How can they put bad food in like that? ugh. yuck yuck. I can still taste it. Luckly, I've been feeling fine since. ( Im not too worried abouta veggie hurting me, if thats even what it was).

GROSS!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Eww! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

Hope you didn't feel any bad effects from it. Probably a good thing that it was dark. With a taste like that I don't think it could've look pleasant! Hope you're ok!

xxx
    ~I don\'t know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone~

msn:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Eww that would be nasty! I remember one time I was drinking a soda in the dark and I felt something like chunky in my mouth and it turned out it was a fly! Luckily I didn't swallow it! I hope you're okay!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Oh man.... I'm glad you're feeling ok. I don't think a rotten veggie would make anyone sick anyway. I am so scketchy about eating at fast food places. I just don't trust them anymore, it seem like the quality just keeps getting worse. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

nah, Im fine... but i could taste that stupid rotten tomato for hours. always check your food, I say.
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

its like, we start to relax about certain foods or something and when we drop our guard, something happens... eek!
    ~I don\'t know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone~

msn:

I just have to say....

That is DISGUSTING![img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

thats happened to me too with a bad cherry tomato. it wont make you sick. ive eatenmany before ... i worked at a restraunt and in it, there was always a tub of cherry tomatos. they dont give them to you knowingly. sometimes there are some bad ones mixed in with good ones, you cant tell unless you bite into it.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Good thing I don't eat tomatoes