Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation When the leaves start to fall, you know its almost that time of year again.

I've been doing okay for the longest time, but people are starting to be sick at work and at school and my anxiety is starting to get worse again. It was awful last year. Working at a restaurant makes it worse since I'm a waitress, and I'm constantly afraid I will catch something from one of the customers. I always try to stock up on 100% grape juice but I don't have any at the moment so I'm starting to get nervous. Its like a never ending feeling that I'm gonna catch noro and its lurking around every corner. I just need to vent. Anyone else feeling scared? How do you handle it?

Default Re: When the leaves start to fall, you know its almost that time of year again.

Mm, I don't think it's as easy to catch as people say it is. I don't you can get it from saliva, so you're good there.

Honestly I don't do much of anything to protect against it that I normally do at any time of the year (well, that's a bit of a lie. I do wash and sanitize my hands a bit more often...)

Just take some vitamin C supplements, wash and sanitize your hands a lot, and keep your hands away from your face.

That's all I can really recommend. But I'm sure you'll have a Noro-free year! B)